Supported Living Package
A Summer Breeze Supported Living Package can include help with...
- Support with shopping, Cooking, Menu planning
- Personal care, Health and well-being
- Medication Management
- Access to Education
- Support accessing the local and wider community
- Inhouse activities
- Group activities inhouse and in the community
- Access to cultural or religious activities
- Managing bills and money
- Support with Health appointments
And What’s Not Included?
- Rent and Accommodation – This is often paid by local authority.
- Food and Drink
- Furniture- Unless items are in the room already
- Maintenance and repairs- Where things are not covered in the tenancy
- Activities- You need to pay for any activities that you participate in
- Transport- We can support you to utilise public transport
- Gas and Eclectic Monthly
- Any specialist equipment-We can make recommendations and support with referrals