Referral Process & Information
Working with partners and stakeholders. Commissioners, local authority teams, families & friends
- We encourage our Residents to form long lasting relationships with the people they know and trust.
- We support commissioners and referrers to find the right service for the service user in their care.
- Building a network of support around an individual is crucial in aiding their development families, friends and the wider community all have an important role to play.
- We believe it's vital we support our health and social care communities, as they support us, and this includes building long lasting partnerships with Clinical Commissioning Groups and Local Authorities. We evaluate our services in partnership, to ensure the development of financially responsible and sustainable supported living schemes.
- Summer Breeze has a robust clinical governance framework, engaging independent mental health professionals to participate in a comprehensive and rigorous process of ensuring that our services meet the high standards of the Care Quality Commission.
Information for Referrers
Summer Breeze accepts referrals from NHS mental health case managers and provider trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), community mental health teams, secure hospitals, mental health acute and psychiatric intensive care units, rehabilitation and recovery inpatient services, prisons and courts and social services.
- We understand that as a Referrer, you know, support and care for the individual you are recommending our service to. You may already have a relationship with the individual, sometimes over many years and we believe you may be a key person in helping us determine if we are the best next step for them.
- Our enhanced supported living services provide accommodation and 24/7 support for people living with a mental health diagnosis, learning disability or autism. Our aim is to work collaboratively to ensure we provide support packages which incorporate the individual’s needs, whilst our focus is on enabling people to achieve their goals and to become more independent.
To progress a referral we will need:
- A PEN profile
- Current care plan
- Risk assessment
- Details of any incidents over the last 6 months
Please complete our Referral Form to get started.
If you have any Referral Enquiries please contact:
- mobile: 07341 730558